Our clients come from various industries, but most notably, we work with clients in the following industries:
- Information technology & communication
- Fast foods & consumer goods (FFCG)
- Professional services and professional associations
- Tertiary education
We are typically approached by senior executives and managers from functions such as:
- Public/external affairs
- Stakeholder relations
- Sustainable/community development
- Corporate communication
- Human resources or Human capital
We provide services to specific functions within corporates and to other consulting firms – some also offering research services. Social and environmental consultancies often sub-contract components of their social or environmental impact assessments to us, and in such cases we integrate seamlessly with the larger consultancy team.
We work with academics and post-graduate students, and also organisations representing specific professions, as can be seen from our client list.
Selection of current projects & clients
- Virgin Active South Africa – annual culture and climate staff survey involving staff from all health clubs in South Africa – on average, about 3,000 staff members participate every year.
- The Ethics Institute – assisted with the 2016 South African Business Ethics Study (SABES), as well as and other ethics profiling and ethics risk assessments with clients such as Barloworld, MTN, Nedbank, Rand Water, ACSA and Sanlam – maintaining the framework to host all assessments and provide data analysis services.
- University of Johannesburg – worked with a number of departments such as Accounting, Sociology, Transformation, Human Resources and the Division for Institutional Planning, Evaluation and Monitoring. Our responsibilities included the hosting of surveys and the provision of various reporting tools.
- The Barefoot Group (Australia) – partnered with the team to run a number of Grow Cube initiatives.
- Maximus Consulting Group (Australia) – enabled regular and coordinated 180/360 degree staff assessments for various clients, such as GrainCorp, NewsCorp, Telstra and the NRMA.
- Business Enterprise: University of Pretoria – we have successfully assisted with the analytical component of projects for clients such as Tsogo Sun (CSI assessment) and ACSA.
- NeuroCapital – partnered with the team to carry out frequent neuroscience assessments and enabling the provision of individual reports. Clients include the Famous Brands brands (Mugg & Bean, Wimpy) and Eskom.
- Health Professions Council South Africa (HPCSA) – we are hosting a comprehensive survey among all registered psychologists in South Africa – the first of its kind – assessing the range of activities, contexts and clients that psychologists engage with. We are also responsible for data analysis.
- Grace Human Capital – we form the analytical arm in partnership with Supertron. Our data analysis capabilities have enabled us to carry out successful projects with clients such as Botswana Ash, The Compensation Fund, Bestmed and First Rand.